Rental Property Maintenance Seattle
As general contractor with considerable years of experience and a highly-qualified crew of expert craftsmen, we offer rental property repairs, turnover services and preventative work.
To keep your Seattle properties well-maintained following a tenant move out, call us for repairs, upkeep tasks and general maintenance issues such as:
- Replacing vanities, sinks, or tubs
- Replacement of kitchen or bathroom countertops and cabinets
- Fixtures repair or replacement
- Installation of blinds
- Flooring repairs and installations
- Cabinetry installations
- Smoke detector replacement
- Caulking – tubs, showers and sinks
- Range hoods and bathroom fans installed
- Interior and exterior painting
- Drywall and plaster repairs
- Bathroom and kitchen remodels
- Door installation or replacement
- Minor electrical
- Minor plumbing
- General carpentry services
- And much more...
We are a Seattle licensed, bonded and insured contractor of these services. Our services are competitively priced, with flat-rate pricing so that you know your costs upfront.
Call Seattle Handyman Pros for high-quality, reliable and professional maintenance and repairs for turnovers.
Renovating a Rental Property Seattle
We are specialists in renovating a rental apartment or other rental property. While renovating a rental property can be a stressful experience for owners, we make it easy!
We understand the importance of budgeting and buying with a focus on value. We can help you maximize your rental income potential, create tenant demand, reduce vacancies and create a great living environment within your budget with renovations that bring some modern touches to your Seattle area facilities, along with a fresh, clean look.
This is how we do it:
- Create curb appeal
- a fresh coat of exterior paint
- Repair bad siding and window shutters
- Install a new entry door
- Update the kitchen
- Replace damaged or worn countertops
- Install new kitchen cabinetry
- Add under-cabinet task lighting
- Replace the sink and faucet
- Install new flooring
- Install shelving in small spaces for additional storage
- Replace aging cabinet fronts
- Paint the walls
- Change cosmetic elements such as cabinet hardware or light fixtures
- Update the bathroom
- Replace sinks
- Replace faucets, tub handles, control knobs, showerheads
- Replace vanities or budget-friendly vanity refacing
- Replace countertop
- Upgrade shower
- Replace toilet
- Install new lighting and mirrors
- New floor installation
- Change cabinet hardware
- Fix the floors
- Install outdoor or motion-sensitive lighting to enhance safety
- And much more...
Call us today. We can work with you to provide renovations that offer a good return on your investment.
Seattle Rental Property Repairs
If you commonly conduct a move-out inspection to check for existing damage that may require rental property repairs, we encourage you to call us. As a landlord, one of your essential jobs is to have things fixed when they are damaged.
For some, it is a stressful and expensive task. As a general contractor with qualified craftsmen and professional technicians, we can address a full range of damage issues with a value-conscious approach.
These are reasons to choose us:
- Our strong reputation for reliable and honest services
- Ability to provide solutions that focus on value
- Flat-rate pricing – you know your cost upfront
- Several decades of experience
- Guaranteed satisfaction
- Trustworthy and reliable craftsmen
- Open communication
- Efficient scheduling response
- Licensed, bonded and insured
Call Seattle Handyman Pros, your one-stop professional contractor. (206) 290-5763